HVAC Maintenance Services in Allison Park, PA & Surrounding Areas
Like all machines, HVAC systems endure wear and tear over time, and that wear and tear can threaten the health and efficiency of your system. That’s why professional maintenance is so important, and that’s why we strongly encourage you to invest in an Energy Savings Agreement from Titan HVAC Inc. This maintenance plan includes two visits per year that contain everything from our Precision Tune-Up, as described below. Energy Savings Agreements also come with 10% off repairs, to add to your annual savings.
Precision Tune-Up Checklist
Any HVAC system has many interconnected parts, and a problem with any single part can threaten the whole system. We take a thorough approach to maintenance in order to ensure that you’re getting the best possible performance. Our Precision Tune-Up check include all of the following, depending on the type of system and if needed:
- Inspect and tighten all electrical connections and terminals.
- Remove, clean, and adjust main gas burners.
- Remove, clean, and adjust ignition/pilot assembly.
- Thoroughly brush and vacuum clean the heat exchanger(s) and combustion chambers.
- Inspect heat-exchanger(s) & combustion chambers for cracks, rusting, or problem areas.
- Vacuum out blower compartment; return airdrop, and surrounding area (no duct cleaning and to pull blower is extra).
- Inspect the flue assembly.
- Test flue gas drafting mechanism.
- Test and inspect all furnace safety controls.
- Test, record and adjust gas pressure.
- Replace or clean standard air filters (filters extra).
- Lubricate all fan motors and all moving parts.
- Measure and adjust blower for correct airflow.
- Adjust all dampers and set proper blower speed(s).
- Clean, level, test, and calibrate thermostat.
- Inspect and test thermocouple output as well as pilot safety switch.
- Measure and record electrical voltage, amperage, and component resistance.
- Inspect and test all system transformers, relays, contactors, and controls.
- Measure performance.
- Advise customer on other ways to reduce energy consumption, improve safety and enhance comfort.
- Complete and present full written report.
- Chemically clean and thoroughly wash condenser coil(s).
- Thoroughly clean or replace standard air-filter(s).
- Wash and level condensing unit for proper motor and bearing wear.
- Lubricate motor and fan bearings as well as other moving parts as necessary.
- Clean and inspect evaporator coil and drain pan when readily accessible.
- Clean and inspect condensate drain lines and fittings.
- Clean, level, and calibrate thermostat.
- Adjust and thoroughly clean blower motor and fan assembly as needed.
- Inspect, tighten and test all electrical connections. This includes disconnect switch.
- Inspect all cooling system electrical wires, connectors, and terminals.
- Test system starting and running capacitors.
- Test all controls, switches, relays, transformers, contactors, motors, and fans.
- Measure starting and running amperes, line voltage and control voltage.
- Test system-starting capabilities.
- Inspect and adjust all safety controls.
- Monitor refrigerant pressures and temperatures.
- Test and record super-heat and sub-cooling. Compare with factory specifications.
- Adjust metering control device per factory/manufactures recommendations.
- Test and measure air conditioning system for proper production and capacity.
- Monitor fan motors and compressor operating temperatures.
- Complete and present full written report.
Short-Term and Long-Term Benefits of HVAC Maintenance
A well-maintained car uses less gas, and a well-maintained HVAC system uses less electricity or fuel. When we maintain your system, we’ll make calibration adjustments and other quick fixes that will maximize your system’s efficiency and effectiveness. You’ll start to see the difference on your next utility bill. We’ve found that over time, an Energy Savings Agreement can largely pay for itself in those energy savings alone.
Our maintenance services are about much more than energy efficiency, though. Maintenance allows us to catch and repair small problems before they can get first, preventing future repairs that could be significantly more expensive. Moreover, investing in maintenance extends the overall lifespan of your system, saving you even more down the road on an early replacement.
HVAC maintenance isn’t just a way to save money; it gets you peace of mind. In the middle of a sweltering July heatwave or frigid January ice storm, it’s comforting to know that an experienced HVAC professional has checked out your system and confirmed that everything is working properly. You have enough to worry about as a homeowner; we’re here to make sure climate control is the least of those worries.
Sign Up For An Energy Savings Agreement Today
If you’re serious about saving energy and protecting your investment in your HVAC systems, you can’t go wrong with an Energy Savings Agreement from Titan HVAC Inc. We proudly provide maintenance plans for residents throughout Cranberry, Gibsonia, Glenshaw, Mars, Wexford, and Allison Park, PA. Take that next step toward cost certainty and peace of mind. Contact us online or give us a call today and ask about our maintenance services.